Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

What's Up Bi***es!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  SuperMario 
#1 ·
How the hell have all of you guys been. I haven't talked to most of you in what feels like forever, Ant, Joe, Mario, Brian and even Steve.

So what's new since I have not visited these boards in almost a year lol.

Here is what I have been doing in my spare time....

My EVO X vs 01 Z06 with intake, exhaust, tune.

First roll was from 45mph and second was from 65mph...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lhM8wNUAzI

#3 ·
#4 ·
Frank! First of all, you need to hire a new camera man haha. those races were brutal to watch. Nice kill though. Were you actually still on stock turbo then, or were you bullshitting him? haha. I still have yet to have any races with my evo since the tune.

I don't think Ant comes on here anymore, and Joe definitely doesn't. I haven't seen or talked to Joe since Mario's Father's funeral.

What are you doing this weekend?

#9 ·
Yeah the camera wasn't the greatest, but neither of us wanted a camera guy in our car.

It's still the stock turbo, well stock turbo housing anyway LOL.

I am working all weekend.

I freakin LOVE your car Frank!!
Thank You

frank i havent talked to you in forever. ant never comes here steve is right about that
Well Boo to Ant then.

Work+School trying to finally finish my degree and maybe get in somewhere if you know what i mean.
Good for you, keep you head clear and work hard your goals will be reached.

#7 ·
Damit, going to try and call Ant maybe he will pick-up the phone, Lol i want him to detail my POS. I would myself but no time anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.