Tampa chime in
SRT4Mation.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Tampa chime in

Tampa chime in

Well I am new on here and also new to the SRT world. I have had my baby for a bout 2 1/2 weeks. We are trying to get a meet going here in the local area this saturday. That way I can meet some of the older guys around here. Who is down and where do yall wanna meet at.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

I hope alot more members hang around from outside the NY AND NJ areas.Welcome.

Thanks I am planning on sticking around. Hope this is a good community! I am going to need alot of help as I go along. This car is all new territory to me. My last car was an 89 Ford Probe GT and I knew that car inside and out but this has way more computers and sensors. Gonna be a learning experience.
    Last edited by Jay Turbo; 10-10-06 at 08:40 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

its always a learning experience, welcome to the site.
    i'm not from florida but i have family in tampa so i go down there regulalry.
    lemme know when you guys have meets if any down there, and i'll show up in moms caddy LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCE
    its always a learning experience, welcome to the site.
    i'm not from florida but i have family in tampa so i go down there regulalry.
    lemme know when you guys have meets if any down there, and i'll show up in moms caddy LOL!
    hey SAUCE, how's the nightlife around the area?? im gonna go and visit U Tampa this year and if i like it i'm prob gonna transfer there. fun city i hear???

depends on your def of fun. Racing is good and from what I here the clubs are good as well. I don't do the club thing anymore.

hey any club without guidos sounds like a fun time to me. i got introduced to orlandos nightlife 2 weeks ago and i loved it. FL is definitly for me!

hey jay! carlos red srt, couldnt see tha tail ligths , i was always on front! haha , just kidind.... let me knw to hang ? by tha way ur bov sounds bad a--!

Is Hooters still on Hillsborough Ave?

Ybor City FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 21psi
    hey jay! carlos red srt, couldnt see tha tail ligths , i was always on front! haha , just kidind.... let me knw to hang ? by tha way ur bov sounds bad a--!

well at the end you where but I have you on the low end. give me about 3 weeks with this car and THEN we will see who is looking at who's tails . I am going out to night. I will give you a call and see whats up.

and yes Hooters is still on Hillsborough across from the U-Haul.

sounds cool ull beet me im not gonna put no more money in 2 my car, but let me knw bro!!!!

i don't know about the night life in tampa, i'm ususally there for a weekend visiting family, but.........next time i go down, i'm definitley hitting up Mons Venus WOOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SAUCE
    i don't know about the night life in tampa, i'm ususally there for a weekend visiting family, but.........next time i go down, i'm definitley hitting up Mons Venus WOOT!!!

I am not much on clubs and such. I prefer to hit the street sceen.

Lurker
    whats up guys new tampa srt owner right here...anyone still around? time to revive this thread cmon...

18. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Thread Information