Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Tampa chime in

8K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  nor11384 
#1 ·
Well I am new on here and also new to the SRT world. I have had my baby for a bout 2 1/2 weeks. We are trying to get a meet going here in the local area this saturday. That way I can meet some of the older guys around here. Who is down and where do yall wanna meet at.

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks I am planning on sticking around. Hope this is a good community! I am going to need alot of help as I go along. This car is all new territory to me. My last car was an 89 Ford Probe GT and I knew that car inside and out but this has way more computers and sensors. Gonna be a learning experience.

#4 ·
its always a learning experience, welcome to the site.
i'm not from florida but i have family in tampa so i go down there regulalry.
lemme know when you guys have meets if any down there, and i'll show up in moms caddy LOL!

#5 ·
SAUCE said:
its always a learning experience, welcome to the site.
i'm not from florida but i have family in tampa so i go down there regulalry.
lemme know when you guys have meets if any down there, and i'll show up in moms caddy LOL!
hey SAUCE, how's the nightlife around the area?? im gonna go and visit U Tampa this year and if i like it i'm prob gonna transfer there. fun city i hear???

#6 ·
depends on your def of fun. Racing is good and from what I here the clubs are good as well. I don't do the club thing anymore.

#11 ·
21psi said:
hey jay! carlos red srt, couldnt see tha tail ligths , i was always on front! haha , just kidind.... let me knw to hang ? by tha way ur bov sounds bad a--!

well at the end you where but I have you on the low end. give me about 3 weeks with this car and THEN we will see who is looking at who's tails :rofl: . I am going out to night. I will give you a call and see whats up.

and yes Hooters is still on Hillsborough across from the U-Haul.

#13 ·
i don't know about the night life in tampa, i'm ususally there for a weekend visiting family, but.........next time i go down, i'm definitley hitting up Mons Venus WOOT!!!

#14 ·
SAUCE said:
i don't know about the night life in tampa, i'm ususally there for a weekend visiting family, but.........next time i go down, i'm definitley hitting up Mons Venus WOOT!!!

I am not much on clubs and such. I prefer to hit the street sceen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.