Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

New to the 4Mation

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  jims04srt 
#1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. My name is Jim and I am a member of Dodge and SRT forums so I figured I should join you guys and see if I can pick up any more tricks for my skittle.

Here is what I've done so far.
AAR Cuda Stripe
Mopar Tuner Lights
Centerline Viking 17x7 w/Falken rubber
MMs
K&N Drop-in
Iridium Sparks
MSD wires
Just picked up a Stage 2 WGA

I have pics right now on my cardomain site. Leave a message if you want!

#7 ·
Thanks all. I have a question...just got the centerlines on and I had viberations at higher speeds. It is pretty violent too. Thought it was the balance, but after I had each wheel done it is still there. The rims are 17x7 with 42mm offset.

Do I need to get an alignment or get some spacers? Thanks for the help.

#9 ·
welcome dude, sorry to hear about the vibrations. . . i'll stop by barksdale when i come through.

#10 ·
1. Nope...will do that tomorrow. I think i know what to look for, but a description on how to would be nice.

2. I have those in place. Anything else?

Thanks for the help!
hozay09 said:
1. Did you remove the crush washers

2. Do you have hub centric rings in place

Those are two big important things to do when getting aftermarket wheels. you do not need spacers with those wheels.

#11 ·
jims04srt said:
1. Nope...will do that tomorrow. I think i know what to look for, but a description on how to would be nice.

2. I have those in place. Anything else?

Thanks for the help!
In the attached pic is the crush washer. You will only find them in your front two wheels. Make sure they are removed. Take the car for a spin afterwards and see how it feels then.

Attachments

#12 ·
Yep, that's what I thought it was...Noticed it when I took the wheels off for balancing. They are comming off right after work tomorrow and then hopefully it will be smooth sailing and I'll be off to take down my friend's mustand on friday!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.