Memorial Day Meet
SRT4Mation.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day Meet

Memorial Day Meet

Yes NY NJ PA we want you back here in NY Sunday May 28th. We had 101 SRT-4's from NY NJ PA And NewEngland out here in NY last year and the Year before in its first meet we had 48 SRT-4's . This Year i wanna break the record if we can. With more Srt-4's out now in all these states I know we can do it with New England and SRT-4Mation it will happen.

It will still be held at the same park Hecksher State Park so there will be no confusion . Freakin rican Hozay and I will be in the talks of how we can make this Meet better than the rest.

I need to get a list of who will be coming out here yes i know its about 4 1/2 months away but a meet like this needs alot of preperation . So if you are interesting in coming thru please post up .

I will be posting more info about this meet as time goes on Any questions please feel free to ask Freakin rican Hozay or Myself on here or thru pm.

Hope to see you guys here in May

this is the list so far

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146293

for those people that are saying why should i go all the way down to LI NY for its going to be boring

check the link out
    right click and save and then i bet you your mind is going to change

DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE LIST! IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING, SIMPLY STATE THAT YOU ARE. LIST WILL BE UPDATED FREQUENTLY! THANKS!

From now on you guys will sign up through this link

thanks to Nighthawk for hooking me up with this

http://www.xtremeracingandsound.com/4mation/list.php
    Last edited by TopOfNewYork; 01-16-06 at 02:35 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. this is by far the best meet i've ever been to, ever. you show up, eat free food, look at 100+ other SRT's, and bullshit about something you are passionate about all day. Plus, there are raffles.. last year I won a magazine subscription which was pretty cool. If you are in the tristate area, you should have no excuse about not comming. You WILL have a great time. Just check out some pics I took..

here are half of the cars that showed up.. my camera couldn't fit all 100 in one photo

Dred will be there... im not missing this again for anything

Guys i say we need to get some footage of the RIDE THERE 2 this time ;)

5. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

For those of you who do not know who I am. My name is Ken, I joined the SRTOwners club in July of 2003. I found them in a google search. When I joined it I was introduced to SRTforums.com. My name on there was "SRT4iLINY" I purchased my car June of 2003. I have been a member ever since. In January of 2004, I thought it would be nice to meet other SRT Owners from Long Island. Thats when I started the thread for a Memorial Day Meet. Tony got in touch with me and asked if I needed help. Together, Tony and I Set the meet up. He took it to the next level and invited other states. We had 39 cars that day. Meeting all these people has given me a new family. Last year was unreal. and this year. Tony, me and Hozay will plan things early and this will top ANY meet that ANY state can bring on. To all the new members I havent met yet and spent the time to get to know, I will try my hardest to come out more often and get to know everyone and have everyone know me. Its good to know that I am one of the two yellow SRTs in the group, I think. the other one is owned By the other Kenny, AKA Fireman Kenny.

I'll be there so get gpSRT on that list, LOL. I may or may not be with the new baby (due in March, holy crap), but I'll be there, already cleared it with the wifey.

Quote Originally Posted by gpSRT
    I'll be there so get gpSRT on that list, LOL. I may or may not be with the new baby (due in March, holy crap), but I'll be there, already cleared it with the wifey.
    w00t, I should be the first person from PA on da list!

Quote Originally Posted by sarty4
    Hey thats...:weeeeeeee ....Thats..... thats my car in the yellow.

oh please, you know damn well i'm comin, and i'm brinin people this year, hoping for 20 cars just from the pitt area :)

whos in charge of funds and food and stuff, please pm me

Major Poster
    SPECJ will be there...... repping, well... SPECJ

Me llamo hozay. I'm an alcoholic. It has been 3 weeks since my last drink. :all_cohol

This is a NY hosted event as NJ will be hosting the '06 Labor Day meet this year. However, this is a family event and could use the support from EVERYONE! You wanna have a great time and great memories, pitch in. Tony and Ken will fill in the full details of the event, i'm here to help spread it. Last year was a great success and hopefully this year we can make it greater then ever.

As the time aproaches, there will be designated help to organize the fleets & people going to the event. NJ & PA combined for over 40+ cars on the way to the meet and it was a fun experience! (Yes Dred, there is footage of the ride up) With the help of TONJ & Broken, we handled it pretty well. I plan to keep it a little more organized this year. I'll be damned if I'm the fleet car again!

I'll see if we can get a database where we can include people coming in for the meet rather then make HUGE long lists! I'm sure someone can come up w/ one. NO LONG LISTS! Simply add your name and nothing more!

Remember, if you have questions or comments about this event, try to contact one of us first before making this thread super long! Keep the horseplay off this thread as it will be HEAVILY moderated.
    -hozay
    Last edited by hozay09; 01-11-06 at 11:36 AM.

Just add your name and nothing more. First post will be updated frequently.

-hozay
    Last edited by hozay09; 01-11-06 at 12:28 PM.

i'll be there (for once, a meet on a sunday).

I'm there!!!!

sign me up

of course i'll be there....that's my birthday! and what better way to spend it than with all of you guys!!

I'll be coming. Let's go PA!

Quote Originally Posted by Bungles
    On the free food note. Obviously someone is paying for the food and its not donated. So everyone should be kicking in some funds this year so that your hosts/hostesses don't have to take money out of their own pockets. It's only fair.
    Oh, and someone write down that they need to bring cooking utensils.
    of course. i am throwing Tony money, along with most of the DPA crew. To the people that are new, or don't really chill with any other SRT guys their food will be free.

Rican didn't know that was your yellow:) .. doesn't matter cause the silver one is the best lookin anyway..
    Last edited by sarty4; 01-11-06 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitehawk
    whos in charge of funds and food and stuff, please pm me
    I guess your PA mods.. otherwise I know you can talk to Tony. Topofnewyork.

He's referring to funds for the food. Not actually paying while there.

How much should we each kick in, and to who should we give the money to?

Like Hozay said, let's keep this thread sterile and we'll make a new one with all the planning details. This should just be for attendance only.

My bad for posting the "pay for food comment". I will remove

i'm going

ok people for the people that wanna donate i will get a paypal account up soon so who ever wants to be generous can do so what ever they want 1 dollar or 100 its not a prob

Ohh ill be there!!

28. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information