Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Welcome to srt-4mation.com!!

18K views 45 replies 28 participants last post by  XenonVisions 
#1 ·
Welcome everyone to the NEW and IMPROVED srt-4mation.com!! Please take the time to review the site and learn any new functions/features. We hope everyone will enjoy Vbulletin as much as we have enjoyed phpbb.

Due to the renovations of this site, we were unfortunately unable to transfer any posts from our past site. However, we have provided an archive
to retrieve all or any older posts you wish to bring back. Just copy & paste or start up a new thread. Again, we apologize and appreciate your efforts.

During the course of the week, Gary and myself will be improving the site and adding new and exciting features! If anyone has any problems/questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks and ENJOY!!!

Your admin team...
http://www.srt-4mation.com/forums~phpBB/

#8 ·
Hi, My name is Nelson, and I'm an alcoholic. DOH, wrong site. I mean, sup everyone. I have met some of you at the SRT 4 meets in Linden. I am the 5-0, as some of you have seen me. I don't have an SRT 4, BUT.......I have a WRX....please don't hate me for that. Anyway, since I don't know of any WRX meets around here, I'll join some of yours. I'll just make sure I park far away. LOL. Anyway, take care. Hope to see you around again, and meet some more new people. MAYBE....I'll get a WRX site up. We'll see.

#9 ·
NPC8219 said:
Hi, My name is Nelson, and I'm an alcoholic. DOH, wrong site. I mean, sup everyone. I have met some of you at the SRT 4 meets in Linden. I am the 5-0, as some of you have seen me. I don't have an SRT 4, BUT.......I have a WRX....please don't hate me for that. Anyway, since I don't know of any WRX meets around here, I'll join some of yours. I'll just make sure I park far away. LOL. Anyway, take care. Hope to see you around again, and meet some more new people. MAYBE....I'll get a WRX site up. We'll see.

you're the po-po!!! ahhhh runNNNNN

...and by the way my car is stock :D

edit: :( awww we need the cool thought bubble

#20 ·
Glad u guys are enjoying the new look. We still got some bugs to work out so bare with us! PLEASE, to those who have yet to confirm their accounts do so immediately! It's causing a bit of confusion.

I'll be sure to post up new info as it comes along. For now, enjoy!

btw, new smilies coming soon..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.