I Hate trucks!!!!! R.I.P. my 05 SRT-4
SRT4Mation.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: I Hate trucks!!!!! R.I.P. my 05 SRT-4

I Hate trucks!!!!! R.I.P. my 05 SRT-4

:mad: :mad: :mad: Yesturday, my wife and I were going to the store when two dicks felt like blowing a red light smashed into each other and than me around 40 mph. and pushed me into 2 other cars, I did even have a chance to move. Just look at my little pic. Does anyone know were I can get another silver SRT-4 "new" and not an ebay deal. because I can't find one. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

sorry to hear about the car. Are you and your wife ok B/C that is all thet matters.

its hard to find a new silver I was lucky to get mine with 3000K (dealer car) but sorry about the car man....

5. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

if white with the blue racing strips and being a numbered limited edition is close enough, I might be able to help but its in western PA

I must amitt, I have wipelash and really sore and my wife is banged up to but the car took a beating and kept us safe.Thank God.

sorry for your loss, glad you your wife came out of the accident in one peace.

Quote Originally Posted by sarty4
    sorry for your loss, glad you your wife came out of the accident in one peace.

X2

Im thinking about parking the srt seems to be a bad luck time of the year for a lot of srt owners

Kevin, sorry for your loss. Glad you and the wife are OK.

I know there is a couple of srt-4's including acr's at Oasis Dodge in NJ. It is located on route 9 in Oldbridge NJ. Glade to hear you guys are OK! You can go to Oasisautocenter.com. Good luck!
    Last edited by DAROOKE; 12-06-05 at 02:35 AM.

Hey were you behind me last friday satmorn at the toll booth of the verrazano ?

well sorry to hear about you loss and hope the wife feels better

i have a friend that is selling a silver one if interested pm me

sorry to hear about the car, but at least you're ok!!!

yonkers ave dodge has 9 or 10 05 srt-4's, i checked their online inventory. they don't have colors listed, but you can give them a try.

i wouldn't go to oasis! thats where i got mine and they had NO idea what they were doing!

and sorry about the car, glad everyone is ok

Sorry for your loss. I hear shit like this all the time and it makes me sick to think there are people out there who think because they have a truck, they have all the confidence in the world. Pam,(my wife) Recently bought an SUV and she went on and on about how she now has the saftey of the all wheel drive. Last winter I took her out one nite to an empty parking lot and showed her just how much more confident she actually feels. Needless to say, she is very cautious with the truck. I am glad you both are OK. My blessing to you both for a speedy recovery.

Total suckage.. Nearly got nailed last night as well. Some asswipe in a Ram decided the car in front of him was going too slow in the left lane of Rt35(in front of RoadRunners) and used the center turning lane as a passing lane cutting off the car, and nearly sending him into the side of mine(and making RoadRunners a drive-thru). Sometimes I wish I did go for my badge so I could chase down this POS and not only rip him a new asshole, but also unload a couple of tickets on his ass just on principle.

im hearing to menny bad newS up in hear im sorry to hear what happend tho. cuz the first day i got my car i almost got clip't by some dumb brod! :( i hope everything turns out ok. did you get gap insurance? if you did good job.
    p.s EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE IT EASY, WE HAVE TO BE ON TOP OF OUR GAME AND THINK LIKE A PRO WHEN WE DRIVE. AND MY LOVE GO's TO THOSE IN SNOW"Y PLACES....TAKE IT EASY! DRIVE SMART AND SAFE.

we've got a used silver '05 here in northern indiana. roughly 13,000 miles. pm me for more details if you're interested. you should definately sue them out the ass for your pain and suffering. just another story of a loyal srt giving its life to save its owner.......very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by xLaurenx
    i wouldn't go to oasis! thats where i got mine and they had NO idea what they were doing!
    and sorry about the car, glad everyone is ok
    i went to oasis to get mine too and they are dumb as hell, i felt like they didnt no how to sell a car.. but they do have a few there, but anyways glad everyones ok ..

Not Verified
    glad your ok man, thats all that really matters. car can be replaced..lives cant.......my baby was just in a recent accident as well....she's gone...for now ;o)

21. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Thread Information