Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Virginia roll call!

16K views 40 replies 30 participants last post by  turbozetec 
#1 ·
Alright Virginia members, where you at.

My name's Andrew, and I'm just outside of Charlottesville, with a black '04 SRT-4.

#11 · (Edited)
???

Robert Ashman holla at me. My name is Russell and I am trying to get a car club going here in the Richmond/ Henrico area, so if you are interested then call me @ 804-937-8631. I have a black srt w/ tints and HID (heads and fogs). I know it kind of late doing of this but I have 10 cars that are down. Now the question is, are you?

#12 ·
Va Reppin'

Chuck from the Newport News Area. 2005 Comm. Edition #19 of 200 pic on profile.

#13 ·
SRTGT said:
Alright Virginia members, where you at.
My name's Andrew, and I'm just outside of Charlottesville, with a black '04 SRT-4.
I get to Staunton about 4-6 times a year. I'll let you know next time I'm passin through.

#18 ·
well...unfortunatly as i stated b4 i have no license and techincally im not allowed to drink (damn probation) soo that puts a pretty big party pooper on my end... you could always hit up some of the clubs in DC.. Assuming you are 21+. As I said b4 your only 10-15 mins or so away from DC. If your not big into the club scene you always have all the bars in Georgetown/ Adams Morgan area. We shall see closer to midweek if im gonna be down to do anything but 6 months in jail is what ill get if im caught drinkinin.

#19 ·
yo whats up im chad and im in DAM NECK. 04 red SRT. get at me im new to the area... i used to live in NY now im here w/the navy. any meets down here?

#21 ·
dam neck aka virginia beach.. like 5 min from the strip

#22 ·
kingCOBRA_99 said:
well...unfortunatly as i stated b4 i have no license and techincally im not allowed to drink (damn probation) soo that puts a pretty big party pooper on my end... you could always hit up some of the clubs in DC.. Assuming you are 21+. As I said b4 your only 10-15 mins or so away from DC. If your not big into the club scene you always have all the bars in Georgetown/ Adams Morgan area. We shall see closer to midweek if im gonna be down to do anything but 6 months in jail is what ill get if im caught drinkinin.
LOL, that sucks man... my girl loves the club scene, but im not too much into it... im more into the bar scene, haha, relaxin, havin a drink, etc.... plus, my girlfriend isnt 21 yet

#26 ·
Hello everyone! New Va member. My fiance and I live in Culpeper, Va and own a company in Sterling. We have a 05' Orange blast SRT-4. We just upgraded to a stage 1 and the mopar BOV conversion. We were wondering if anyone ever gets together for meets or shows? Would be interesting to get together with some fellow SRT-4 owners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.