FS: Eibach sprotline springs +

28K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  XxxBOOSTEDxxX 
#1 · (Edited)
What is your name(first & last)? : CJ Davidson
What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : suzukirida86@yahoo.com
What is your City? : Louisville
What is your State? : Kentucky
What is your Zip code? : 40214
Asking Price: $200 shipped lower 48 only!

My situation has changed as i was just going to put these on my stock tokico struts, but my rear passenger side strut blew before i had the chance to put these on... OK so these are still brand new in the box, came from modern performance, bought these off of a fellow srt guy.. These have never been installed, just opened to take the pictures and left in the box... from modern performance website they are $200 plus shipping.. Im asking $200 shipped and im including the eibach camber bolts as a bonus... which bought from eibach are $30.....

INCASE you want some info about the springs.... as from modern performance website..

Eibach Sportline lowering springs lower the 2003-2005 Dodge SRT4 and 2000-2005 Dodge/Plymouth Neon by 2 inches in the front, and 2.4 inches in the rear.
Eibach sportline springs lower your vehicle and are designed to improve your cars handling while working with the factory struts.
Extreme Performance Meets Extreme Style
Race-Car Like Handling
Lower Center of Gravity
Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and get Better MPG!*
Million-Mile Warranty
Eibach SPORTLINE is the extreme-performance spring set created for the extreme enthusiast - the one who craves a race-car attitude for maximum street performance - with the lowest possible drop, but with the exceptional ride quality you expect from Eibach.
Engineered with the same care as our PRO-KIT springs, Eibach SPORTLINE springs achieve legendary handling by aggressively lowering your car's center of gravity, using our precision - engineered progressive spring rates.
By radically lowering your car's center of gravity, our SPORTLINE springs dramatically reduce squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and nose-dive under braking. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, our SPORTLINE springs provide the ultimate balance between high performance, extreme lowering and comfortable ride quality.
I don't get on this site much but I am on srtforums, you can pm me for a faster response or email me..

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.