inspection
SRT4Mation.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: inspection

inspection

Most places around me won't pass me due to my front tints. If anyone knows any places that would due otherwise, please pm me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Major Poster
    i do if its just for tints you fail for

Major Poster
    hey man..is tints the only thing you will fail for? do you have stage 2/3 ecu? your inbox is full

5. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

depending on how much the shop will charge for the sticker, it may be worth it to pull the tints off and get a legitimate sticker. i think it costs like $50 to redo the front 2 windows.
    2006 GG Evo IX GSR

Stock 1/4 Mile Time: [email protected]

my inspection sticker on my gti has been expired since april 06 i can rele give a rats ass to be honest. i have 5 percent tints all around and 35 on the windshield. cops just seem to fail to notice my inspection sticker. cuz i never have gotten a ticket YET. before 06 i just used to pay 75 bucks for a sticker but they seem alot harder to fake these days

Super Moderator

i wonder if they would notice the 35 on the windshield...either way good luck
    2006 GG Evo IX GSR

hey i need a sticker too so if anyone knows a place pm me too i have no cat but no tint or anything

Major Poster
    if you have hidden codes (stage 2/3) or an engine light you wont pass even through private

a passed inspection with the mpx exhaust with no cat and the fouler mod. they didnt even ask if there was a cat or not

Quote Originally Posted by white05srt View Post
    a passed inspection with the mpx exhaust with no cat and the fouler mod. they didnt even ask if there was a cat or not
    NICE!! what inspection place.. i have a stage1 pcm but no light just when i do the key thing key code pops up and i have no cat with single tip dynomax turbo muffler VERY quiet i think quieter then stock

i went to rahway dmv

i just passed with stage 2 thru state, but failed obviously thru tints...they have new stricter laws for private inspectors is what i was told.....kinda pissed having to take me 5% tints off the front.

Super Moderator

could be worse. it's probably only like $50 to redo the tints in the front windows.
    2006 GG Evo IX GSR

Super Moderator

my dads shop did my inspection in philly. The computer was hooked up to my car and only reading one O2 sensor. *wink wink*

Passed with flying colors. Side exit with one resonator and no cat
    --Chris--

im having a major problem passing inspection. and i need it to pass so i can sell it. i failed twice already. i have stage 2 with a downpipe no cat. first time i failed cause of the 3 hidden codes. they told me it was cause of the stage 2. so i put the stage 0 ecu and stock inj/sensors everything. and then had a cel cause of my exhaust. i reset my batt so i didnt have a light, but they still failed me..... since then i put the stage 2 back on and the light went away. but i know i have those 3 hidden codes. so i dont know where to go or what to do. : ( help please

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDIRTYSPEED View Post
    im having a major problem passing inspection. and i need it to pass so i can sell it. i failed twice already. i have stage 2 with a downpipe no cat. first time i failed cause of the 3 hidden codes. they told me it was cause of the stage 2. so i put the stage 0 ecu and stock inj/sensors everything. and then had a cel cause of my exhaust. i reset my batt so i didnt have a light, but they still failed me..... since then i put the stage 2 back on and the light went away. but i know i have those 3 hidden codes. so i dont know where to go or what to do. : ( help please
    you need to actually get them cleared. Chances are they are Automatic transmission codes. makes no sense but its true. go to autozone and have them clear the code with the reader they have. then reset the battery and ECU fuse and do a cycle drive. this is usually going to take a couple weeks but ive seen it done in a couple days if you look up the exact process. Good luck

19. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Thread Information