Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Pics of the Evo..

13K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  evilstar4 
#1 ·
It's dirty..but I wanted to get some pics, because I was bored and haven't had a photoshoot with it yet. I took a ton of pictures, and I tried to narrow it down the best I could, and and 29 out of like 80 was the best i could do. Enjoy!

See less See more
#4 ·
yeah sometimes i really like it, and other times i'm not so sure about it. i really love it for the head on shots though. idk,the black and red works with the rest of the car. i'm going to keep the sticker for a while.

thanks though!

#6 ·
see ant! this is why i need you to take pictures!!! is the place i took the pics just a bad spot? too much going on in the background?

this is the spot i was telling you about though that i wanted you to take pictures when you came up to visit me!!

#7 ·
its not the spot...you can make anywhere look good, its just the way that the edges of your picture plane (the 4 corners of the "page") arent connecting or helping your focus of the shots (your car)

This shot of marC's car is exactly what im talking about. there is nothing happening oin the background but i used those horizontal lines to bring you into the engine bay.

and your car has aggresive angles and sharp notes everywhere. Use them like i did with Franks Slobra

#9 ·
its not the spot...you can make anywhere look good, its just the way that the edges of your picture plane (the 4 corners of the "page") arent connecting or helping your focus of the shots (your car)

This shot of marC's car is exactly what im talking about. there is nothing happening oin the background but i used those horizontal lines to bring you into the engine bay.

and your car has aggresive angles and sharp notes everywhere. Use them like i did with Franks Slobra
that's sick. so when are you coming up here? i want to redo the photoshoot.
Let's start a poll..... How long before you take off that gigantic sticker. Car looks sweet man!
lol. we'll see how it looks with the new wheels. then i'll decide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.