Who here HAS the DSP? - Page 2
SRT4Mation.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who here HAS the DSP?

I got my answer.
    Basically the Predator is like buying stage 1. You can tinker with it, but not too much.
    Anything beyond the capabilities of S1 you need a reflash from a DSP dealer.

So for about a $100 difference I get an injector upgrade.
    Bah, I can't make up my mind.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLS1 View Post
    I got my answer.
    Basically the Predator is like buying stage 1. You can tinker with it, but not too much.
    Anything beyond the capabilities of S1 you need a reflash from a DSP dealer.
    So for about a $100 difference I get an injector upgrade.
    Bah, I can't make up my mind.
    its not like a stage1 ..i dont know why anyone would even say that. even with a 93 octane tune you can still add and remove both fuel and timing.the only thing that will change is if you start changing injectors or other stuff you will need a custom tune to compensate for the proper injector phasing or to compnsate for ve

Quote Originally Posted by N2MB View Post
    its not like a stage1 ..i dont know why anyone would even say that. even with a 93 octane tune you can still add and remove both fuel and timing.the only thing that will change is if you start changing injectors or other stuff you will need a custom tune to compensate for the proper injector phasing or to compnsate for ve
    So what can you change the VE tables with? Can these cars run a speed density tune w/ say a cobalt map?
    Last edited by PhillyLS1; 04-28-09 at 01:21 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

And its good if down the road u change your mind and want to mod the car more, u will already have something to tune with. My car made good power with a dyno tune so the handheld is capable of doin some good things.

Quote Originally Posted by N2MB View Post
    jay, ever think about getting into the tuning game with dsp or sct?

For those of you who are considering buying it, I can get the dsp cheaper than any vendor on srtforums, just let me know. :)

Quote Originally Posted by sriquixotic View Post
    For those of you who are considering buying it, I can get the dsp cheaper than any vendor on srtforums, just let me know. :)
    pm me

DSP excellent software! I'm about to run E85. I already have 4 tunes 2 of which are dyno tunes

11. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information