FS: Drag Radials w/ Wheels

9K views 36 replies 6 participants last post by  Munky 
#1 · (Edited)
Shawn Romig
Macungie, PA 18062
610-295-2090
str5010@psu.edu
Available through PM also
For Sale: BF Goodrich Drag Radials (the newer tread pattern), 225/45/17 mounted on Kazera 17 x 7.5 wheels from Tirerack.com.

Tires: These have a little less than 30 runs on them. Only 10 of these runs were through the burnout box where I did a quick burnout that barely hazed the tires just to clean off debris. As you can see from the pics they still have plenty of tread on them. They have never been used on the street.
Wheels: These have always been mounted to the drag radials and have never been on the street. One wheel is in near perfect condition other than some smudges from rubber. The other is also in the same condition other than a couple scrathces that can be seen at a certain angle. I tried to get pics of these two but the camera can't pick them up. They may even be able to be buffed out if you wanted too. I always was able to cut 2.0x 60 foot times with my poor driving. I'm sure a better driver on a better day could cut at least 1.9s with them.

Price: $365 shipped, $300 picked up or best offer.

See less See more
#20 ·
I would but the problem is I'd really only want them for the wheels, and I'd then need to find another pair.

#31 ·
as I said before, only having 2 wheels is what's hurting you.
I went looking for someplace to get 2 more but haven't found any... even on ebay. In my case I wouldn't want them for drag usage but for road course or DD duties.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.