Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Memorial Day Central NJ Caravan to Aviation Plaza

18K views 123 replies 13 participants last post by  slvrsrt4nj 
#1 · (Edited)
Wanted to post up the caravan for the Central NJ Guys. We will be meeting at the Cheesequake rest area on the parkway right by the gas station at 8am. Then proceeding to aviation plaza at 830 sharp for a 9am meeting time with the PA fellas.

1. Boostn
2. Thinshadow
3. Mysteryskittle
4. Srt4turb0

#5 ·
Be sure you guys are on the road by 9am sharp! It's the best time to beat any traffic. Expect some cars to be left behind on rt 1&9 heading towards the Goethals bridge since there are about 4-5 traffic lights. What I did the last time was have the non-ezpass cars go 10mins ahead followed by the rest.

#6 ·
What time do you guys suspect that you will be returning home? Hozay are you going this year?

#9 ·
I will wait to hear what Joe has to say. I have to be home by 5pm and I don't want to drive home by myself. If we will be home by 5pm I will take the Mach for a ride.

#11 ·
Well maybe I will go if someone will leave early with me if need be to make sure I am home by 5.

#25 ·
looks like i'll be going, my dad decided to go away fri/sat/sun/mon so i have to take advantage of an empty house (re: masturbating furiously EVERYWHERE)

sunday i'll prolly leave early with you guys i hate staying there late

#26 ·
looks like i'll be going, my dad decided to go away fri/sat/sun/mon so i have to take advantage of an empty house (re: masturbating furiously EVERYWHERE)
sunday i'll prolly leave early with you guys i hate staying there late

cool and :rofl:

#35 ·
i have gps, and this time i'll make sure it doesnt take us on back roads the entire way lol.... its pretty much just get on the expressway, it turns into sunrise highway, theres a huge fork in the road a few exits before the park (STAY TO THE MOTHER FUCKING RIGHT) dont be like mr_eh in the wanna be wrx and the real wrx off roading to get on the correct side of the median :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.