Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Memorial Day Central NJ Caravan to Aviation Plaza

18K views 123 replies 13 participants last post by  slvrsrt4nj 
#1 · (Edited)
Wanted to post up the caravan for the Central NJ Guys. We will be meeting at the Cheesequake rest area on the parkway right by the gas station at 8am. Then proceeding to aviation plaza at 830 sharp for a 9am meeting time with the PA fellas.

1. Boostn
2. Thinshadow
3. Mysteryskittle
4. Srt4turb0

#38 ·
why not.
you guys will make for good news copy. :D

note to self... don't drive the neon that day.

#42 ·
hahah ok from what I recall the past 2 years we, as in (PA convoy), met up with AP at around 830- almost 9 and headed out no later than 9am.. If I rem right we should arrive to Hecksher by 11am which isnt too shabby. I am one of the PA leaders, aka have no clue where im going, but I will be leaving PA at 730 for AP..ne one not at our spot by than is sol so we should arrive to AP by 830 at the latest 9...

#49 ·
Well id like to get one before sunday hahahahhhahah. If not then im in no rush i can deal with the exhaust. Im not gunna drop dead from it being to quiet.I'll probably just sell it and pick up a brand new side exit if worst comes to worst. Scott at Maxxfab just makes the best looking exhuast systems quality wise i have ever seen.

#50 ·
yea mines perfect. its got a 18" dynomax or magnaflow resonator in it so its not deafening loud and it fits good. the mpx was alittle loud but its a really good exhaust. i want a fuel system, built head, big turbo kit, and tuned in my car by sunday but its not in the cards lol

#52 ·
haha mine is gunna be clean and quiet as hell its not even so much the sound of the exhaust but the look as well its just not that great looking either. oh well whatever ill make sure the front end looks extra nice!

#62 ·
lol amazing everyones front bumper is messed up not just mine :yay: . whoever owned the car before me or the dealer did it put the screws in for the front plate and the screws went into the bumper so i got 2 holes in the bumper :( and there musta been a damn cat or a tiger lol on my hood cause they thing is so scratched its unbelievable :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.