Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

For everyone that does dumb stuff in their cars.... WATCH!

10K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  xLittleMan666 
#1 · (Edited)

It is a harsh reality, that has happened to this guy right here. It impacted him, his family and everyone around him. His life will never be the same.

Any mod can change the title but I figure it would grab attention. You should lock it so people can just see it so no one can write any negative comments.

#2 ·
i dont no if u shud post this... hozay did say never bring it up again . but thats a warning

#5 ·
that sucks BIG time. unfortunately, thats excellent advertisement for dodge and how well the structure of the car handles accidents. a multi-rollover accident, and the driver survives! Not only does the driver survive, but you can still get back into the driver seat and have room to move.

+1 for the wing, by the way :lol:

#6 ·
video should stay, even stickied, kinda opened my eyes a little, the srt4 isnt gonna save us from our own stupidity... i try to find the line between tempting fate and just driving quick occasionally

#15 ·
Looks like driver error.

#18 · (Edited)
def, driver error the guy had only owned the car for 4 month! compared to most of us here that have owned them for some time now.
over 2 years now and i im still learning
I dont mean to kill your post but you are right to a certain point

I dont think anyone could learn enough to avoid accidents... Theres always a second or third driver involved in an accident ( most of the time ) and they were probably the ones that made the stupid decision but meanwhile you as a great driver was invited to the accident because their stupid decision.

No such thing as a great driver thats why I respect the road, other drivers and my car.. Helps me stay out of trouble a lot.

#17 ·
I posted this video in the thread about Rob & Honto. It was one of the reasons I sold my car and bought a SUV to be my daily driver. Not that its safer or smarted but I'm not tempted to WOT it everywhere I go either. It really hit home with me because I saw it just after a good friend of mine did something similar and was seriously injured. Also hit home cause I had a black srt as well and every time I looked at my car I saw that mangled mess. :sad_pace: At least he lived tho...lesson learned I hope.

#21 ·
I'll stick to low speed go karts. I'm afraid of 'racing'.

#24 ·
also this is the reason why when i street tune i do not let the customer drive.if i let someone drive it is because i trust them that they would know how to counteract a situation if it were to arise.last thing i wanna do is leave my family hanging because i let some kid get behind the wheel.

come to think of it street tuning doesnt sound all that safe does it.i do try to have complete control over it though and i have plenty of experience being sideways and controlling being out of control but regardless its still dangerous

the moral of this story is
dont fucking do what i do mmmmmkay?

#26 ·
seriously...ill think about speeding next time. my friend had an evo, and was racing another evo and a 350z, they were all going 120+ and ego caught up. they all tried to take a turn going about 110. the 350z and evo both slid out but made the turn w/o any damage, my friends evo hit a gaurd rail and was declared totaled. our car should have flipped. we might have been dead. seeing this videos helps open my eyes.(by the way i did say slow down a few times)

#30 ·
that's what going to the track is for...to get my need for speed.
135-147 mph each lap is no problem in a controlled environment.

on the street, there are other people coming in the opposite direction...that sucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.