Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Exhaust Depot taking forever

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeffrey7146 
#1 ·
As some of you know, i ordered my Intercooler February 6th. I still have not recieved an email stating that it has shipped. does it usually take this long? I'm really upset that it has been almost a month now and still no updates or emails from them about when it will ship. I was told they should have a new order of intercoolers in within a week of 2 of 2/6/07. I haven't heard from them since. I sent them an email on tuesday asking for any updates and they never answered :( and i still haven't heard from them.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions, i know hozay has stated that the company recieves orders in bulk, it's just frustrating when you pay a lot of money for something and it takes this long for you to get it.

#4 ·
I think due to the huge drop in price on the superbeasts, they got overwhelmed with orders and can't keep up... just my 2 cents

#5 ·
As some of you know, i ordered my Intercooler February 6th. I still have not recieved an email stating that it has shipped. does it usually take this long? I'm really upset that it has been almost a month now and still no updates or emails from them about when it will ship. I was told they should have a new order of intercoolers in within a week of 2 of 2/6/07. I haven't heard from them since. I sent them an email on tuesday asking for any updates and they never answered :( and i still haven't heard from them.
I'm not going to jump to conclusions, i know hozay has stated that the company recieves orders in bulk, it's just frustrating when you pay a lot of money for something and it takes this long for you to get it.
yeah it does take forever to receive it & he usually almost never answer the emails......if you wait longer you'll receive it & its worth it

#7 ·
it's just frustrating when you pay a lot of money for something and it takes this long for you to get it.
i feel ya on that... i ordered my FMIC from a different company back at the end of jan and still didn't get it yet..:(

#9 ·
exactly. i dont mind waiting as long as i know it is going to get to me, and i get an explanation of why it has been a month. when they stop answering my pm's an emails thats wat ticks me off. all they had to do was email me and explain to me wat hozay pointed out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.