Exhaust Depot taking forever
SRT4Mation.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Exhaust Depot taking forever

Exhaust Depot taking forever

As some of you know, i ordered my Intercooler February 6th. I still have not recieved an email stating that it has shipped. does it usually take this long? I'm really upset that it has been almost a month now and still no updates or emails from them about when it will ship. I was told they should have a new order of intercoolers in within a week of 2 of 2/6/07. I haven't heard from them since. I sent them an email on tuesday asking for any updates and they never answered :( and i still haven't heard from them.

I'm not going to jump to conclusions, i know hozay has stated that the company recieves orders in bulk, it's just frustrating when you pay a lot of money for something and it takes this long for you to get it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Ask for a refund or wait... only options you have. We're waiting as well boss.

and if they usually do take this long to recieve more intercoolers, my apologies.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hozay09 View Post
    Ask for a refund or wait... only options you have. We're waiting as well boss.
    I think due to the huge drop in price on the superbeasts, they got overwhelmed with orders and can't keep up... just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey7146 View Post
    As some of you know, i ordered my Intercooler February 6th. I still have not recieved an email stating that it has shipped. does it usually take this long? I'm really upset that it has been almost a month now and still no updates or emails from them about when it will ship. I was told they should have a new order of intercoolers in within a week of 2 of 2/6/07. I haven't heard from them since. I sent them an email on tuesday asking for any updates and they never answered :( and i still haven't heard from them.
    I'm not going to jump to conclusions, i know hozay has stated that the company recieves orders in bulk, it's just frustrating when you pay a lot of money for something and it takes this long for you to get it.
    yeah it does take forever to receive it & he usually almost never answer the emails......if you wait longer you'll receive it & its worth it

I think due to the huge drop in price on the superbeasts, they got overwhelmed with orders and can't keep up... just my 2 cents
    Negative. Hector waits until he can made a order of at least 40 or more intercooler's. These intercoolers are then made & shipped international. You wait 4-6 weeks like the freight is on the boat, wait to clear customs then he picks them up & distributes them. It's a long process, trust me.

it's just frustrating when you pay a lot of money for something and it takes this long for you to get it.
    i feel ya on that... i ordered my FMIC from a different company back at the end of jan and still didn't get it yet..:(

the real kicker is no response to your pms or messages, not so much the wait. I recieved the same thing with the 02 housing and i was not happy but??? shit happens I guess

Quote Originally Posted by richierich View Post
    the real kicker is no response to your pms or messages, not so much the wait. I recieved the same thing with the 02 housing and i was not happy but??? shit happens I guess
    exactly. i dont mind waiting as long as i know it is going to get to me, and i get an explanation of why it has been a month. when they stop answering my pm's an emails thats wat ticks me off. all they had to do was email me and explain to me wat hozay pointed out.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SRT4Mation.com
    Advertisements

Thread Information