Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

need some help for a custom exhaust.

3K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  vypurr 
#1 ·
i remember months ago people talking about that guy from PA who makes custom exhaust system for cars. my friend has a 2001 audi s4 and would like to get something made by him possibly. downpipes for his car are like $1,400 and he doesn't feel like getting raped for buying one. he's looking to get 2 downpipes made and i think i remmeber that the guy does his work in PA? any help would be appreciated asap. thanks guys :)

#15 ·
jb4short said:
Who's putting in my suspension?
we've done rasheeds suspension, craigs suspension, my suspension and ..... someone else.............. shit i cant remember. if you need someone to do it let me know john.

easy, tell your friend matt to call between 8-5. you gotta give him like a week to order parts so if you want it soon, call soon. hozay, let me know what time your heading down on sat so i can put my makeup on :gmorning:

#17 ·
Easy said:
i remember months ago people talking about that guy from PA who makes custom exhaust system for cars. my friend has a 2001 audi s4 and would like to get something made by him possibly. downpipes for his car are like $1,400 and he doesn't feel like getting raped for buying one. he's looking to get 2 downpipes made and i think i remmeber that the guy does his work in PA? any help would be appreciated asap. thanks guys :)
Easy, I need to see what the exhaust looks like on his car. We custom make most of our stuff. We do it on the car so any link or photo of what the existing exhaust looks like would help me get anything I need.

#18 ·
94redreaper said:
Easy, I need to see what the exhaust looks like on his car. We custom make most of our stuff. We do it on the car so any link or photo of what the existing exhaust looks like would help me get anything I need.
Nevermind, I already found what I need. I'm sure you got our number already. Give me a buzz, tell me what you want and I'll tell you what I can do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.