Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

The Slobra Hits the Track!!!

5K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  Munky 
#1 ·
Well I finally grew a set of nuts and ran my car. I have never ran a car at the track before, so I think I did pretty good. Jeff has some videos of me, so he will post them up later.

R/T - .593
60' - 2.198
330 - 5.803
1/8 - 8.684
MPH - 87.83
1000 - 11.101
1.4 - 13.124
MPH - 112.61

R/T - .535
60' - 2.230
330 - 5.829
1/8 - 8.703
MPH - 88.03
1000 - 11.083
1.4 - 13.118
MPH - 109.78

These were my last 2 runs (best ones) The first I babies it out of the whole even though it was a better 60 then my 2nd, but my second I really wanted a 12 so I dropped it at 2500 and hooked nice, so i stomped on it and spun the shit out of the rest of first gear. I hit the same time I ran the first time, only 3 mph slower. Def could have hit the 12's if I didn't get anxious in 1st.

Anyway, it was good expierence, i'll def be there again in the near future. Feel free to rag on me cause I know I am a shit talker and preached that I would hit 11's my first time out, yet I couldn't even get in the 12's :cry: :rofl:

O well, but I had a good time!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
you may not have the fastest car around, but those times seem pretty decent, and that's what really matters when you want to race, everybody can hit a 12 sec pass once, but with the way you run, once you get it there, you'll keep running them, nice times and you don't see many people with consistent times, good job

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, I really didn't launch the car at all. The "normal" trap for my mods should be around 118-120, so I was happy with 112 for my first time. Now that I have done it, i'll make sure I hit the 12's next time.
As for Munky, that is why I said that whole 2nd paragraph, it was basically directed towards him :lol:

I've been waiting for Munky since last night!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, besides me 3 other GMR cars, and 1 HOMeslice Racing car ran last night... Hopefully they will post there times later cause they were DAM good, especially Alex with his first time with the S3!!! :eek: :eek:

#9 ·
pettyracing said:
Still respectable times.Nice runs for your first time out.Are you running street tires?Where did you run E-town?You know Munky will be all over this .:rolleyes:
Streets and e-town.

#10 ·
Well Well Well...Look what I wake up to!!! Where was that comment about hitting 11's the first time out on street tires. Hmmm...I think someone needs to come over here and bow down:bowdown: at my feet and show a lil humility. See TJ now you know why I can act the way I do. It's not as easy as it looks now is it?!? Still pretty good times for never racing that car before at the track. I'm sure you're gonna get bit by the bug now and want to start playing more. I'm not gonna rip you a new asshole like everyone expects me to cause I'm a changed man. Well at least till Jay finishes my car and I can come out and play as well.

#11 ·
Co Pilot said:
Go ahead and crank it up to 29psi again munky, cuz thats what you are gonna need to keep up with me again
Co Pilot said:
Holy F***ing S**t. You f***ing S**t talker!!! Lets see u run that 11.6 on street tires. I'll be in the 11's the first time I hit the track...On Streets!!! Ur going down. Sorry, but its science...
Frodo said:
oooo now it is on like donkey kong tj... u better put up or shut up now that u made a claim like that... i call a 13.4 for his first run
Well after doing a little research into Tj's "Munky's A** is Grass" Thread I have come up with a few memorable quotes to prove Tj is a moron when it comes to racing and surprisingly Andy know's Tj's car better than Tj does.:rolleyes: :rofl: Cleaned up the one quote a little so that this thread doesn't get out of hand like the others.:woot:

#12 ·
HAHA, Andy doesn't know my car as well as you think...my first run was 14.0, I missed 4th!!! HAHAHAHAHA

#15 ·
NYYDYNASTY said:
here come the ricer excuses

:yay:
No excusses, I was happy with my 13.1. I do want 12's next time though.

#17 ·
HAHA, thats a good idea.

#18 ·
tj u did good last night. that car is very very fast. the first run was funny u ran a 14.0 and u took off insanley slow. (as andy said if his grandma was driving ur car she could of cut a better 60' ) and u shifted real low outta first, and u let off at the end of the track once u missed 4th, u still ran 14.0. even wen u ran ur 13.1's i no ur holding back a little with that car. i know ull do better next time u go.

#24 ·
Co Pilot said:
Well I finally grew a set of nuts and ran my car. I have never ran a car at the track before, so I think I did pretty good. Jeff has some videos of me, so he will post them up later.
R/T - .593
60' - 2.198
330 - 5.803
1/8 - 8.684
MPH - 87.83
1000 - 11.101
1.4 - 13.124
MPH - 112.61
R/T - .535
60' - 2.230
330 - 5.829
1/8 - 8.703
MPH - 88.03
1000 - 11.083
1.4 - 13.118
MPH - 109.78
Congrats man. Glad to see you finally ran the car...12's arent that far away!!!
I think I may run next Wed. Is anyone going to be there? If so...Any one have Drag Radials I can borrow for a few bucks?.. Tryin for mid 13's this time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.