Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

New ETOWN Vids posted

3K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  Kwik-e-nuff 
#1 ·
Alright folks!!!

Got some good video clips posted on my website. I was not sure about this one red SRT running no times and also the black SRT so they are just named "redsrt" and "blacksrt". My apologies because I didn't know who you were.

PM if you do not want your runs posted on my website and I will remove them.

All in all, some really good runs. Heck, any run where you're not breaking is a good run. I don't have every single SRT run due to the quality of the video. Issues with taking video at night and trying to zoom in on the times.

So finally, here they are http://www.jvmenterprise.com/Vids/

Right click, save as and enjoy!

#5 ·
hozay09 said:
Two questions come to mind..
1) Where were the fast cars? :rofl:
2) Why didn't mrs. bungles zoom in on the times? :dunno:
You must have missed the link of me then hozay.. its ok the link is in my sig, click it :wave:

#7 ·
DrEdSrT4 said:
LOL my fav vid is when i line up against that WHITE BOAT.. the galaxy or whatever the hell that thing was.. and you guys were like GET EM DAN! and the car was @ its 1/8 mile before i left the line lol
Haha I wasn't exspecting that car to hop out the hole like that on you. "Mini american muscle, lets go". thats good stuff right there.

#10 ·
hozay09 said:
Two questions come to mind..

1) Where were the fast cars? :rofl:
My car was there!!! :driving:

2) Why didn't mrs. bungles zoom in on the times? :dunno:
Jenn does good shooting the videos but I just need her to make some adjustments. I'm gonna school her for this Friday night. The trick is to not zoom in too fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.